In this policy, we refer to CrystalRepublic as “we”, “us”, or “our”.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when you register/create an online account on our website, place an order via our website or physical retail store, or subscribe to our newsletter. You can browse our physical or online stores and purchase from us without an account, however when placing an order or registering with us, the following information may be collected:
· Image, sound, and biometric data (which may be collected from photographs, or surveillance recordings taken in and around our stores)
· Mailing or street address
· Email address
· Telephone number
· Age or birthdate
· Company information, occupation, or job title (business account use only)
· Proof of identity, such as a driver’s license number, or business card
· Credit history and financial information, if applying for credit-related services (applications will be processed in-store or online)
· Personal information that is publicly available through social media platforms
· Details of the products and services you have purchased from us (including payment information and tokenized card data), or which you have enquired about or showed interest in, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services to you, and to respond to your enquiries
· Any additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our websites, in-store, or through our representatives, through use of our services or otherwise; and
· Information you provide to us through our publicly available customer contact points
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To allow us process your order transactions, whether online or in-store
· To allow you to access and use our websites and communications, including registration details and information relating to your use of the website and our services, such as the content you access (for example, we collect data relating to the products you have viewed, or the search queries you input, and whether you have opened emails or other communications we have sent you)
· To allow you to interact with us through the live chat function on our websites
· To allow you to safely enter our stores (for example, through video recordings)
· To send you information and respond to enquiries
· To allow you to interact with our customer service representatives, whether in-store, or online, or by phone call
· To complete an application for a product or service or apply for a business account
· To allow you to enter promotions that we run or facilitate online, in-store, or via other social media platforms
· To interact on social media platforms
How do we protect your information?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
One of the ways we do this is by offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database, which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and which is required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (including credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
· Log files
· Web beacons
Cookies are small files that a site, or its service provider, transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow cookies in your settings) to enable a site’s, or service provider’s systems, to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Log files track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags and pixels
Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Cookies and similar technologies are used for the following purposes:
· To measure traffic patterns, to determine which areas of our websites have been visited, and to measure transaction patterns in the aggregate
· To research our users’ behaviours and interests, so that we can improve our products and services to you
· To operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality
· To measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives and campaigns
· To learn about your preferences so that we can present you with web content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
· To measure the number of referrals we have received to our websites from other websites
· To produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website
Collection of computer data
When you visit www.CrystalRepublic.com our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include:
· Your computer’s IP address
· The type of device you are using to view our site
· The type of browser that you are using
· The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
· The pages within CrystalRepublic that you visit
· The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation that can help us to improve our site and your user experience. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Use of personal information for marketing
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page on our website.
Your consent on our website and in-store
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at support@CrystalRepublic.com.